Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Sweetest Joy:]

Did I loved you a little too late?

I didn't go to school today)))))): So I didn't take my english,malay and social studies paper.Fever,sore throat and flu.Just wonderful>:( Angry angry angry.I really miss school actually.REALLY.

I need someone to talk to but just don't know who to turn to.My only choice is you.Even if it hurts when I tell you about it,you're the only option I've got because you know me most and you know about this most.Just promise me one thing,Don't Mislead Me.

I suddenly thought of Kak Hash.I dunno why also!

I'm feeling very random.And Nerice,congratulations for having a date with Mr Keong on VDay.HAHAHAHA.Maths remedial huh!HAHAHAHA:P poopoo.

I'm off.I want to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home